shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockers

Can anyone advise me about replacing shock absorbers, as the adjustable ones on my Surf KZN 185 seem to pitch more than i would expect. Has anyone changed theirs for the non-adjustable ones that can be bought for £35 each from Milner's or am i wasting money by buying Toyota originals for £150 plus vat. Are they worth the extra money or should i just go with the cheaper alternative.

I thank you in advance for your replie's.

Buy a set of ES9000 Pro Comp shocks from Stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk .Good all round shock for a cheaper then Milner or Roughtrack price , but same shocks .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

[QUOTE=retnublue]Can anyone advise me about replacing shock absorbers, as the adjustable ones on my Surf KZN 185 seem to pitch more than i would expect. QUOTE]

If you are talking about pitch ie roll / lean - then i think you will need new springs rather than shocks. New springs will make the ride firmer.
      Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Buy a set of ES9000 Pro Comp shocks from Stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk .Good all round shock for a cheaper then Milner or Roughtrack price , but same shocks .
        How much cheaper are they? Been wanting to do this change over for a while.
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
          How much cheaper are they? Been wanting to do this change over for a while.
          I can get 9000's for slightly under Procomps website price if you want.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            I can get 9000's for slightly under Procomps website price if you want.
            Now he tells me
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              Now he tells me
              You never asked!

(I only got it arrainged last week )
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X