yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

European breakdown cover, any advice????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European breakdown cover, any advice????

Im off on a big surf in the summer and am starting to look for the best cover around. I would ideally need replacement vehicle back to the UK, Has anyone got any suggestions of companies?
    Kite Surf

We're with ADAC, have been since we lived in Germany, european version of AA, can use it everywhere and way cheaper and friendlier then their british counterparts! Full monty package ( hire cars, hotels etc) was only about £60 last time.

Comment

Originally posted by speedin southwest
      We're with ADAC, have been since we lived in Germany, european version of AA, can use it everywhere and way cheaper and friendlier then their british counterparts! Full monty package ( hire cars, hotels etc) was only about £60 last time.
      Will check it out thanks
      Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
        Im off on a big surf in the summer and am starting to look for the best cover around. I would ideally need replacement vehicle back to the UK, Has anyone got any suggestions of companies?
        Hi Cris, Still waiting for you to come round a give me Truck a shampoo & set, ha ha ha, even more so now as wev'e some rain !!
        Bin down your way loads & ain't spotted yer yet.........
        As for Breakdown Recovery, I'm with Britania Rescue as i may of mentioned before.
        About £70ish Delux Cover, 3,500kgs, upto 8 occupants etc
        Check it out here www.csma.uk.com

There's always a Payback.... You just don't see it comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
          Hi Cris, Still waiting for you to come round a give me Truck a shampoo & set, ha ha ha, even more so now as wev'e some rain !!
          Bin down your way loads & ain't spotted yer yet.........
          As for Breakdown Recovery, I'm with Britania Rescue as i may of mentioned before.
          About £70ish Delux Cover, 3,500kgs, upto 8 occupants etc
          Check it out here www.csma.uk.com

There's always a Payback.... You just don't see it comin !!!!
          Sounds like a good deal. Why dont you get some pics of your motor on here so i know who to look out for!
          Kite Surf

Comment

Sounds like a good deal. Why dont you get some pics of your motor on here so i know who to look out for!
            One fing at a time, Me Surf I'm used to Driving, this internet Surfing is sommat else.
            Have only just managed to put 10 Aerial Buncefield pics, thanks to Bushwacker's info from last week.
            I'm working on inserting Smilies sometime nxt.

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'm awaiting a Surf Window sticker, untill i get me Truck piccy on here

You heard it here First
              There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

I insure my vehicles with footman James. They provide breakdown cover anywhere in th EU with free green card.
                I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
                X