Stainless Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Exhaust

Hi Guys can anyone recommend a good stainless steel exhaust supplier who will do mail order to fit 3.0 diesel 4runner 1995/6
    THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Originally posted by crazybitch
    Hi Guys can anyone recommend a good stainless steel exhaust supplier who will do mail order to fit 3.0 diesel 4runner 1995/6

Hi Carole...I know Fish lookes at stainless exhaust at put a link on the site somewhere but believe he had to get it measured. Have u tried the usual routes Roughtrax and milners???
    Gaz

Comment

Toyota do and original equipment stainless exhaust...

Comment

thanks boys ill try them,
        THE ORIGINAL CRAZY BITCH!

Comment

thanks boys ill try them,

try and find a local powerflow dealer there is a few on here that have had them done by these.......but with diffrent prices up and down the country......
          CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

TOPGEAR BURNLEY:
            A:
            Unit 1, Caroline Court, Billington Road, Burnley, BB11 4UB
            T: 01282 414413

This is where I had one made to measure, 2 1/2" bore (to let the turbo breath, which improves responce at motorway speeds) and the fumes exit to the side behind the offside rear wheel, so no more fouling when froading, and I can open the rear window without getting fumes in the car.

Fish
            If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
            X