Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight off the boat!

Surf Posse,

After the advice of the many!...I had a nose around in auction type places..fresh off the boat style.

I Found thus little number:
    http://www.a1carauctions.co.uk/curre....php?lot=13072
    Good deal?

Wondering what you experts thought about staright off the boat cars. I understand there are issues with MOT, Registration, Tax etc.

I'm just wondering if you can come unstuck buying a sold as seen, straight off the boat number......but i guess thats the case in any situation really.

Answers on a post card to......

Many thanks for all posts!!

The New Boy Straight of the boat!
    newsurfboy
    "never get out of the boat"

Looks o.k and low milage too.
    Fresh imports will need a service anyway, air, oil, fuel filters and a coolant flush.

Comment

Straight off the ship

Hi there,
      I am a personal importer ( 15-20 a year ) I buy direct from dealers in Tokyo and have never had a problem as they come with history and Jap service history.
      The cars that they cannot sell in japan ie **** are sent en masse to the docks and sold as is..........id steer well clear

Comment

sound advice....how do i import?

Originally posted by ukviha
        Hi there,
        I am a personal importer ( 15-20 a year ) I buy direct from dealers in Tokyo and have never had a problem as they come with history and Jap service history.
        The cars that they cannot sell in japan ie **** are sent en masse to the docks and sold as is..........id steer well clear
        ukvia,

many thanks.....sounds like the deal.....how do i go about importing straight from dealers...would you have a company that you recommend i deal with?..if not do you import for other people....namely me!

I've tried to email you..but alas.. i don't have the right admin access things...

Cheers

NSB
        newsurfboy
        "never get out of the boat"

Comment

See here to activate e-mail and private message facilities....

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1140

Comment

Working...
          X