cant post pics no more??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant post pics no more??

cant seem to post any more pics? has something changed,keep getting error messages like these warning move uploaded file permission denied in/includes/functions_file.phpon line.274 any ideas??
    hey just got a new 30 td surf all the gadgets 1997 metallic black niceeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by HYPERMONKEY
    cant seem to post any more pics? has something changed,keep getting error messages like these warning move uploaded file permission denied in/includes/functions_file.phpon line.274 any ideas??

Its probably due to the server changeover
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Lucky moved the site over to a new server this morning...may have something to do with that...let him know....

Hmmm...just tried and no go.....
      Last edited by DaveD; 13 February 2006, 18:22.

Comment

I've just pm'ed Lucky about it

He is probably aware of it and sorting it and i will be locked in the basement and forced to eat rhubarb and prunes...............

Comment

OK thanks for the report, I'll have a look at it.

Comment

OK, I have found the problem, won't be able to sort it till tomorrow morning though so please accept my apologies.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by lucky; 14 February 2006, 11:09.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
              I've just pm'ed Lucky about it

He is probably aware of it and sorting it and i will be locked in the basement and forced to eat rhubarb and prunes...............
              If you do get locked in the basement, dont forget to take a light bulb, last one blew months ago and nobody has bothered to change it.
              Try not to trip over those old zuk bit too m8.

Fish
              If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

OK attachments work, no thumbnails yet as it needs a bit more work.

Comment

OK update on the attachments and thumbnails.

Got the attachments working but there is a problem with the server setup in that one of the required libraies was not installed correctly when the php scripting engine was built on it. I have to recompile php so it will take a while and the server will have to go down for a few minutes when i have to restart it after the work.

Bear with me, it will work eventually. At least you can upload attachments though.

Comment

Think I have it working now.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                      Think I have it working now.
                      LUCKY is it me, am I doing summat wrong or is it a Server Prob?
                      Every now & again after signing in, I attempt to look at Forums/Subject only to be told I'm not signed in when I know I have.

There's always a Payback.... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                        LUCKY is it me, am I doing summat wrong or is it a Server Prob?
                        Every now & again after signing in, I attempt to look at Forums/Subject only to be told I'm not signed in when I know I have.

There's always a Payback.... You just don't see it Comin !!!!
                        Nake sure that you have http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk set as a trusted site in IE security settings.

Comment

Working...
                        X