Pioneer double stereo system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer double stereo system

i have just removed my Pioneer double stereo system and replaced it with a Mp3 system. i wondered if anyone needs one ? (radio cassette cd)

Ps i dont accept rupees
    it's a blue 2.4 litre diesel monster

How much are you looking at? is it a u or jap one? I have an old shabby toyota standard d.din but it's bad!

thanks...sparky

sparkyaj@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
      How much are you looking at? is it a u or jap one? I have an old shabby toyota standard d.din but it's bad!

thanks...sparky

sparkyaj@hotmail.com

i think its the one fitted from new, it looks smart with loads of lights and a flip down front for the cassette.

Comment

Originally posted by pkdj2307
        i think its the one fitted from new, it looks smart with loads of lights and a flip down front for the cassette.
        its two units not the boaring single black one

Comment

sounds good to me..........Only question I would have...........does it pick up UK radio stations except radio 2? I listen to r2 but the better half won't drive it without the head banging stuff

did you have a price in mind>? gime a e-mail

thanks
          sparky

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
            sounds good to me..........Only question I would have...........does it pick up UK radio stations except radio 2? I listen to r2 but the better half won't drive it without the head banging stuff

did you have a price in mind>? gime a e-mail

thanks
            sparky
            i have put a radio expander on the stereo so it picks up all uk stations, i wont need it anymore so it goes with the system, i hadn't thought about money, but i dont wont a lot if it helps you out.

Comment

Working...
            X