surf winch ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf winch ????

Any one spotted this winch on ebay ?????????

Only trouble is very little info
    www.daemon4x4.org

Winch

Hi it looks a neat little package it make,s the one l have just bought look like a monster.
    Attached Files
    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
      Hi it looks a neat little package it make,s the one l have just bought look like a monster.

I was looking at that one but too farto collect .....What did it go for eventually??
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Winch

l ended up pay £310 for it but it is very powerful l already have one on my Landcruiser.
        Live Life To The Full

Comment

I work for a factory that buy in bulk loads of winches from a place called super winch in Tavistock. Does any have one from them??

I'm thinking of one for the future............after the wedding though

Comment

Been looking at new ones as well but what load should we be looking at to pull a bogged surf??? 5000kg ???
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
              Any one spotted this winch on ebay ?????????

Only trouble is very little info
              I am watching this one since it came on to ebay . Its only 3 miles up the road from me , so I was going to buy it if it went for a reasonable price . No P&P for me
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                I am watching this one since it came on to ebay . Its only 3 miles up the road from me , so I was going to buy it if it went for a reasonable price . No P&P for me

All yours
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                  Been looking at new ones as well but what load should we be looking at to pull a bogged surf??? 5000kg ???
                  Very minimum of 8000Kg but to be safe go for 9500Kg
                  I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
                    I work for a factory that buy in bulk loads of winches from a place called super winch in Tavistock. Does any have one from them??

I'm thinking of one for the future............after the wedding though
                    My ikkle 4500lb winch I used to have on the pickup was a Superwinch, they make good stuff. Their bigger winches are as good as any.

It was a little small, but got by. You need to be looking at at least 8000lb winch to be able to give it some stick.

That winch doesn't look that big, the cable spool looks tiny.
                    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

Might be nice on the Zook !!
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        My ikkle 4500lb winch I used to have on the pickup was a Superwinch, they make good stuff. Their bigger winches are as good as any.

It was a little small, but got by. You need to be looking at at least 8000lb winch to be able to give it some stick.

if anyone needs info re superwinch just ask they are local and I have several friends that work there - I understand they now outsorce all their work and just assemble here or import from their usa factory
                        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                          if anyone needs info re superwinch just ask they are local and I have several friends that work there - I understand they now outsorce all their work and just assemble here or import from their usa factory

Could be intresting ..... Has any one got one of these????
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

A small one on Mudclub at the moment. http://forums.mud-club.com/viewtopic.php?t=18407

Comment

here Is another one any one know anything about them???http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-WINCH_W...QQcmdZViewItem
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X