Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the engine seems smoother at idle when using diesel / vegoil blend? Seem to be getting slightly better MPG as well, although unsure how that could be right??

Originally posted by speedin southwest
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the engine seems smoother at idle when using diesel / vegoil blend? Seem to be getting slightly better MPG as well, although unsure how that could be right??

funny you should mention that!
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Should really spend more time looking at other posts! Strange I seem to be getting more to the gallon, mind you this is the 1st trial and to be fair I've not really been giving the old girl any welly either. Can't say I've noticed any difference in power either! Not a drop as reported by others anyways

Comment

Ah ha! Therein lies the answer. You're not noticing any power loss or increased fuel consumption , 'cos you're not pressing the loud pedal as hard as before the veg oil.

Comment

If it makes this much difference, guess I'll have to change me driving style. Now where did I leave Miss Daisy!

Comment

Working...
          X