thanks all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks all

just changed oil, oilfilter and fuel filter.using all the advice found on this site, from you good peaple. thanks very much.
    seems to run so much smoother and more responsif . i am a very happy surfer , get front exhaust fitted on friday . so will be driving about with big grin on face...

one point , the engine seems to have a slight rattle that was not there before i changed oil , or is it that i am listoning more to see if it runs smooth

Originally posted by safysurfer
    just changed oil, oilfilter and fuel filter.using all the advice found on this site, from you good peaple. thanks very much.
    seems to run so much smoother and more responsif . i am a very happy surfer , get front exhaust fitted on friday . so will be driving about with big grin on face...

one point , the engine seems to have a slight rattle that was not there before i changed oil , or is it that i am listoning more to see if it runs smooth
    When i first bought mine it had 20/50 oil in (a thicker oil) yet i run on 10/40 diesel oil now. I noticed after the 1st oil change it sounded abit noisier. There was nothing wrong at all and the thinner oil is better as it gets round the turbo and small oilways quicker when starting from cold therefore less wear. If in dought get some1 to check it out for you. Happy surfin
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
      When i first bought mine it had 20/50 oil in (a thicker oil) yet i run on 10/40 diesel oil now. I noticed after the 1st oil change it sounded abit noisier. There was nothing wrong at all and the thinner oil is better as it gets round the turbo and small oilways quicker when starting from cold therefore less wear. If in dought get some1 to check it out for you. Happy surfin
      thanks reeper , when are you going to pay my mother in law a vist

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
        thanks reeper , when are you going to pay my mother in law a vist
        spend more time surfin than soul catching these days lol
        BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

if you've got a rattle that wasn't there before the service then check the plate that has to be removed to access the oil filter is tightened up properly.. i missed this the 1st time i did mine and it took me ages to work out where the noise was comin from!
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X