Lifesure taking the micky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe112
    I questioned them on this and they said the same as you tony... They also Cover for off road courses though... not against damage with rocks... trees etc but if you it another vehicle they will pay for repairs to that vehicle, not your own.

Worht having in my opinion
    Yeah, Linda rang A-Plan about this and they said yes, we're covered at places like Devils Pit, etc, if we crash into someone.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      Thought I got a good un last year when I renewed my insurance, that is untill I got my renewel through this morning.

Last year it was £275 fully comp , plus and extra £15 when I changed the truck in for a 1994 3 litre V6

This year , I'm back to a 1993 2.4 ssrx and they want to charge me £365 !!!

33 yrs old , 9 yrs no claims and parked on the driveway.

I'm totally disgusted at that

Andy.
      Hi folks, it seems we have a bit of a can of worms here. I have spoken to Andy and explained that last year's premium was slightly more than £275.00 and was based on a 1991 2.4 Surf, the replacement car is a 1993 model so costs more to insure. We have agreed £314.00 as per Andy's further post.

Originally Posted by bobafatass
      I've been on a quest today to get the insurance sorted, here are the results..
      All these quotes are for fully comp insurance,no points,parked on driveway, 9 yrs NCD and 33 yrs old.
      All quotes are with protected NCD
      It may help someone who is currently guaging the market.

Lifesure £365 now dropped to £314 after a little chat

The NCD under Lifesure's policy is a Lifetime Bonus - unlimited claims protection. The excess is also less than A-Plan's.

Have you told them so ? I have found them to be quite helpful when you have
      a complaint, in fact the even phoned me at work after reading a complaint on here and then sorted it to my satisfaction.

Thanks Paul

Try Tesco's or Churchill's if your Surf's standard (ahem). They were OK for me until I went a bit daft with the old spanners. I am with Lifesure at the mo, but I've heard a couple of horror stories about them of late, not least when I wanted a quote for my BMW 525i. They wanted £580 TPF&T and it's on a 'C' plate. I'm 37 3/4 with 20+ years no claims. As a comparison, Churchill was £202 with the wife on 'L's. Guess who won?

I have spoken to Mick today about this and explained that the insurer of the Surf is not our best company for the BMW but we will find another insurer at renewal date. However, Lifesure did agree to waive the £50.00 plus additional premium in January.

Hope this settles some issues, I know it sounds cliched but Lifesure's top priority is customer service.

Regards

Gary
      Lifesure Group
      Lifesure Group
      www.lifesure.co.uk
      0871 7261235

Comment

Working...
      X