Steering Rack Bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering Rack Bushes

over the last couple of months i have noticed the steering on my surf get very bad to the point were i had the first wind guided truck cuz the steering wheel had no control over the direction of travel.i put this down to a shock gone on the front but on futher investigation i noticed the bushes on the steering rack had worn and there was about two inches movement in the rack when the wheels were turned so i bought a bush kit from rough trax and fitted them on saturday and i couldent beleive the diffrence in the handling feels like a new truck to drive so thanks to roughtrax for the bush kit it has saved me £600 for a new rack
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

I've fitted 3 of the bush kits lately, it makes a stunning difference to the feel of the truck. And keeps the MOT man happy.

Originally posted by kiowa
    over the last couple of months i have noticed the steering on my surf get very bad to the point were i had the first wind guided truck cuz the steering wheel had no control over the direction of travel.i put this down to a shock gone on the front but on futher investigation i noticed the bushes on the steering rack had worn and there was about two inches movement in the rack when the wheels were turned so i bought a bush kit from rough trax and fitted them on saturday and i couldent beleive the diffrence in the handling feels like a new truck to drive so thanks to roughtrax for the bush kit it has saved me £600 for a new rack
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Any chance of a run down of what you have to do?

Comment

Working...
      X