Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imported a Vigo?

Hubby is thinking of importing a Vigo.

The Toyota dealer in Crawley has a couple on their forecourt so I presume they must be able to service them?

I was wondering if anyone on this site has one?

If he/I doesn't like it do you think it would be easy to sell on?

cheryl

I believe the Vigo going to become an official release. Importing was done because they were not going to be on the forecourts for a while.

Saw one through Farnworth the other day and whilst from the back was okay..when I saw the front it looked soft and naff!
    Gaz

Comment

Like this?

I can't pretend to be impressed
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Medieval Dave; 7 February 2006, 23:10.

Comment

If you defo want to get a vigo, don't wait for the UK version as it only comes with the gutless 2.5 diesel engine.

The imports get the nice 3.0 intercooled version (perhaps the japs don't hink we can handle the power)

Just read a write-up in 4x4 magazine and, although the tester raved about the build quality, load capacity, comfy cab etc, h slated the lack of power.

hope this helps

ta

hawaii
        I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Got to compare to other pick ups really.

The l200 in the past has been nothing but trouble so wouldn't even consider the new one out this year.
          Nissan- well, it's a nissan.

Never had any real trouble with our 3rd Gen Surf so looking to stay with Toyota if possible. Hubby really likes the look of the Vigo but was just worried about servicing/parts in the UK.

Can get the 3.0l for £12900 from Thailand plus import costs and duty/vat etc. Not too sure about needing to do anything to them to make them sva legal. They can be provided in mph rather than kmh.

Anyone else imported a Vigo recently?

cheryl

Comment

As for new pick-ups, I think these are smart. Much better looking than the Vigo!

http://www.mazda.co.uk/Showroom/B-Se...ACHEHINT=Guest

http://www.mazda.co.uk/BuyingAMazda/...ices/B-Series/

Comment

Working...
            X