superbowl xl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbowl xl

anyone watching the american superbowl, even just to see the rolling stones!!!!!!! Steelers or the seahawks on sky sports now or itv at 11.15, fine for all ou late nighters who don't need to work in the morning!!

Originally posted by ian and jean
    anyone watching the american superbowl, even just to see the rolling stones!!!!!!! Steelers or the seahawks on sky sports now or itv at 11.15, fine for all ou late nighters who don't need to work in the morning!!
    stevie wonder on now as well!!

Comment

i'm watching it to pass the time!... dunno what's happening... why they keep stopping... 15 mins takes an hour!!

rolling stones were rubbish!...

hey ho... start work at 0430 so not long to go now!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Steelerssssssssssssssssssssss
        Rool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Certainly thought the Seahawks would have had the game. Just shows what a few turnovers can do for ya.....Seahawks let themselves down and no I'm not a seahawks supporter.....for my sins I have always been a Dolphan.

Bring Back the Clayton Brothers and Dan Marino[only thing not won to-date was the Superbowl]

Next is the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. [AFC vs NFC] members picked by the players themselves as MVP's or excel in their poisition.

Piccie is me in my playing days [3yrs as a Fullback] - Bolton Buccaneers and Mancunian Colts
          Attached Files
          Gaz

Comment

Working...
          X