Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leaking water

Oh my god!!!!!!!

Just found the truck is dropping green water like rain out of the bottom of the engine compartment. Seems to be running along the crossmember under the engine and running down the street.

Its parked up now until monday when its booked into a local garage for emergency surgery.

Is it gunna be a hose or rad or what?????
    I used to have a surf me!

any pics? can you see where it seems to be coming from or is aircon rad in the way?
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
      any pics? can you see where it seems to be coming from or is aircon rad in the way?
      can't tell really withoug getting on the ramps.

I have noticed a sound like running water recently when cornering which i forgot to mention above.

The heater has been fairly feeble of late as well now i think about it. I wonder if this suggests a low level over the last few days?

I have only been doing short trips and it has not overheated so i think the head will be ok.

I will try and get pics if you think it will help.
      Al.

Comment

GREEN most likely antifreeze from Radiator
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
          GREEN most likely antifreeze from Radiator
          Waterpump went on mine last year, tipped out like a waterfall. Keep topping it up mate.

Comment

Make sure you get rid of all the air when you top up. Air locks can be a killer to 2.4's. (speaking from experience) Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
              Make sure you get rid of all the air when you top up. Air locks can be a killer to 2.4's. (speaking from experience) Pete
              Just got home. After parking her up for 12 hours. the slick on the drive is huge.
              will be very carefull driving her to the garage on Monday.

Comment

Working...
              X