Service items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service items

Are the service parts ( air/oil/fuel filters) any good from milners? They are doing all three for a tenner.
    Also,has anyone used one of their thermostats?

Cheers,
    Darren
    So many toys-So little cash

Yes and not yet!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Yes and not yet!
      Do you use them then vince?

Comment

I always use milners for the filters etc... their oil was a bit expensive last time i looked though
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Yep. I always get the filters from them 'cos they're so cheap. The motorists shop near me wants £12 just for the oil filter.

Comment

Yep. I always get the filters from them 'cos they're so cheap. The motorists shop near me wants £12 just for the oil filter.
            Is it worth me getting one of their stats (£7) or would it be better to get it from roughtrax (£12) ?

Rather spend a fiver more if its better quality but not if its the same!

Comment

If your getting other stuff from then I would say yes, 'cos I think it's £7 postage, but I could be wrong. I don't think the quality will be any different to roughtrax on something like a thermostat.

Comment

If your getting other stuff from then I would say yes, 'cos I think it's £7 postage, but I could be wrong. I don't think the quality will be any different to roughtrax.
                Yea.i just thought of that,****** thing would cost nearly £20!
                Wheres TonyN when you need him....he'd know.

Comment

A gen Toyota stat only cost's £9.50, and have always used milners filters up to now, but since I used a Roughtrax oil filter the oil light goes out much quicker, must be the non return valve that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by surfer daz
                    Are the service parts ( air/oil/fuel filters) any good from milners? They are doing all three for a tenner.
                    Also,has anyone used one of their thermostats?

Cheers,
                    Darren
                    no problems with milners service parts i use them all the time same with the thermostats and rad cap just get a good oil

Comment

I only use Toyota filters in mine. They have a non return valve in them. Iy's personal preference at the end of the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X