Hilux Surf Seats into Pickup???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilux Surf Seats into Pickup???????

Hi All, new to the forum.......in need of some expert advice. I own a 1996 Mk3 Toyota Hilux Pickup single cab. Front seats are now in a terrible state!

Can I fit seats from a Hilux Surf into my Pickup without any modifications to the fitting assembly?

Thanks in advance.

BooBoo.

Originally posted by BooBoo
    Hi All, new to the forum.......in need of some expert advice. I own a 1996 Mk3 Toyota Hilux Pickup single cab. Front seats are now in a terrible state!

Can I fit seats from a Hilux Surf into my Pickup without any modifications to the fitting assembly?

Thanks in advance.

BooBoo.
    The short answer is yes. There's a few threads on here about it, and some for sale on e-bay at the mo.

BUT... I've got two front seats going spare..!!..!! Not perfect, but not bad condition...
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Almost, I fitted the seats from my old 4 door into the 2 door 2nd gen truck and the back mounting holes where slighly further back, but its no big deal, I had Surf seats in my MK1 pickup, and seeing as Dave is pimping his $hit here I have some spare seats as well! But Dave's are probably better.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
      X