My truck on T.V.!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My truck on T.V.!!

Hi peeps, will be going down to London on Saturday to take part in filming for a drama to be aired on the BBC in the near future.

Its going to be based in America, and they want to include non classic american style vehicles in this particular scene at an American Gas Station/Diner.

Heard about this through work, sent them a couple of piccies of the truck......then got the phone call last week! Will be filming for about 6 hours and get a wedge of cash for the privelage.

So any of you about on the A12, or central London on saturday, give me a wave!!
    (Black 2nd Gen)

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

You'll be on Celebrity Big Brother next!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

You need to talk to Marky about being a Surf celebrity! His was on Hollyoaks don't cha know.

Comment

You might also expect to see my Surf in this new series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pre.../30/mayo.shtml

We got filmed while they doing a scene at filling station in Leamington. We didn't see Alastair McGowan though.

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
          Hi peeps, will be going down to London on Saturday to take part in filming for a drama to be aired on the BBC in the near future.

Its going to be based in America, and they want to include non classic american style vehicles in this particular scene at an American Gas Station/Diner.

Heard about this through work, sent them a couple of piccies of the truck......then got the phone call last week! Will be filming for about 6 hours and get a wedge of cash for the privelage.

(Black 2nd Gen)

I got £100 & all i could eat in the catering bus.
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by qube3

(Black 2nd Gen)

You never told me about this when I saw you the other sunday,maybe you was frightend that a 1st gen would steal the lime light????????
            Enjoy your day m8y.
            If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
              You never told me about this when I saw you the other sunday,maybe you was frightend that a 1st gen would steal the lime light????????
              Enjoy your day m8y.
              Probably would with all that mud flying about!!

Only heard this week mate, good to meet you finally.

Comment

i was carrying a snooker table up the stairs in Highclere castle while they were filming "The 4 feathers"... sadly the camera was pointing the other way!

but i was on "Trainer" once... some horsey program filmed in lambourne
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  i was carrying a snooker table up the stairs in Highclere castle while they were filming "The 4 feathers"... sadly the camera was pointing the other way!

should have dropped it.....would have turned the camera then!!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man

but i was on "Trainer" once... some horsey program filmed in lambourne

I was in the Shed End at Stamford Bridge when they filmed a scene for Minder with Terry 'n Arfur!!
                    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Martin
                      I was in the Shed End at Stamford Bridge when they filmed a scene for Minder with Terry 'n Arfur!!
                      write the theme tune, sing the theme tune!

nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                      X