Confession.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confession.

My name is Phil and I washed my Surf today.
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    My name is Chris and im a secret lemonade drinker......with a dirty surf
    Kite Surf

Comment

I'm trying to hold out till march then I can blame the hosepipe ban

Comment

anyone remember that 4x4 show when we washed the motors with a fire hose??

well.... um....
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

My poor mistreated girl hasn't been washed since april, so if your in the area, maybe you could wash her down for me?
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Hi My name is Ian, and i'm a Cleansurfaholic! I guess i knew it was getting
            serious when i started washing it every week, It nearly broke up my
            marrage, I used to crave a bucket and sponge but now with a lot of help and support from my wife and family i've got it down to once a month,
            Dont live in denial like me, Get help now! Contact Cleansurfaholic's
            Anonimous, I feel so much better now I'm even thinking of taking spelling
            classes.
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Sorry to steal the thunder Phil but my name is Simon and today I washed AND spent 4 hours waxing my surf. See this paternity leave is good for something.....

Photos of my pride and joy to follow.
              Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                Hi My name is Ian, and i'm a Cleansurfaholic! I guess i knew it was getting
                serious when i started washing it every week, It nearly broke up my
                marrage, I used to crave a bucket and sponge but now with a lot of help and support from my wife and family i've got it down to once a month,
                Dont live in denial like me, Get help now! Contact Cleansurfaholic's
                Anonimous, I feel so much better now I'm even thinking of taking spelling
                classes.
                Im with you on that one, have to actually do it every two weeks as the neighbours think im a sad obsesive
                Kite Surf

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                  well phil that was silly
                  6 hail marys and go get her dirty at once
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

My name is sumo and I dont have too much of a problem with washing my surf it usually gets done after playing in the mud.......My problem is I am a
                    NIPPLEHOLIC

It is soooo nice to lay under my surf and grease her nipples and bumpstops
                    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                      I'm trying to hold out till march then I can blame the hosepipe ban

Move down here we have got one. health and saftey issues with carrying heavey buckets etc keep me from doing the deed, my bikes the same although I did wash the head light so I could see where I am going, also it picks up those low flying fag butts.
                      Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Originally posted by Esamed
                        Move down here we have got one. health and saftey issues with carrying heavey buckets etc keep me from doing the deed, my bikes the same although I did wash the head light so I could see where I am going, also it picks up those low flying fag butts.

You must have been following me.

What's this about a hose ban, not that i have washed it for a few months, but I'm off tomorrow so thought it might get a wash.

Comment

My name is Vince and I've run out of polish!!!

Comment

My name Devan

I cleaned the mud off of The Beast yesterday and polished her today.
                            SORRY

Comment

What about your truck, did you clean that as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X