finally found the surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally found the surf

Finally After A Long Painful Search I Found A Surf Right In Looks /miles And Pocket,so I Bought It Yesterday.have Been Driving It Everywhere I Can't Leave It Alone.nice Drive The Engine Purrs Louder Than George Galloway. The Car Is A 96 Pale Blue Y Spec Complete With New Alloys, Spoiler,chrome Ladder (for Sale) Recaro Interior And A Japanese Tv (not Able To Pickup Blighty Tv Yet What Are The Chances).so Over The Next Month Or So I,ll Be Looking To Guys With Your Vast Experience And Brains The Size Of Planets To Help Me Out With Tech Stuff And Best Place To Buy Gear .Hear-es One To Start With Does The Under Slung Spare Wheel Go Back On, If So How? After A To bar Has Been FITTED MINE Is In The Boot And I Don't Have A Clue Or Spanners.
    IT MINE AND I,LL WASH IT AS FAST AS I LIKE

Originally posted by kabluckyj@tiscali.co.uk
    Finally After A Long Painful Search I Found A Surf Right In Looks /miles And Pocket,so I Bought It Yesterday.have Been Driving It Everywhere I Can't Leave It Alone.nice Drive The Engine Purrs Louder Than George Galloway. The Car Is A 96 Pale Blue Y Spec Complete With New Alloys, Spoiler,chrome Ladder (for Sale) Recaro Interior And A Japanese Tv (not Able To Pickup Blighty Tv Yet What Are The Chances).so Over The Next Month Or So I,ll Be Looking To Guys With Your Vast Experience And Brains The Size Of Planets To Help Me Out With Tech Stuff And Best Place To Buy Gear .Hear-es One To Start With Does The Under Slung Spare Wheel Go Back On, If So How? After A To bar Has Been FITTED MINE Is In The Boot And I Don't Have A Clue Or Spanners.
    Get some pictures up son, lets have a look, and welcome....

Comment

Working...
    X