Tbelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbelt

Hi I am now a proud owner of my first surf.

My tbelt light has come on. I am presuming it is telling me it is time to change it as it was still running when light came on. Can someone tell me how long I have to change it

Regards

Del

Originally posted by teamanubis

My tbelt light has come on. I am presuming it is telling me it is time to change it as it was still running when light came on. Can someone tell me how long I have to change it

Regards

Del
    i would get it changed as soon as poss just to be on the safe side
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

change it as soon as conveniantly possible.... just to be on the safe side..
      ..... TONY N or STEVO, will have more info.... or hit the search button, type in service intervals/cambelt....
      hope this helps

carl...
      gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

[B]

Regards

Del
        just to be on the safe side i would change it a.s.a.p

Comment

Regards

Del

Tony will know the answer to this one,
          If the belt ever did break what extent is the damage? Are we looking at valves that can contact the piston crowns for actual damage or is it a "safe engine" with clearance at TDC?
          I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
            Tony will know the answer to this one,
            If the belt ever did break what extent is the damage? Are we looking at valves that can contact the piston crowns for actual damage or is it a "safe engine" with clearance at TDC?
            It's an interference engine. In other words if belt breaks then pistons will make contact with valves.

Nev

Comment

Working...
            X