Range Rover Hybrid 4x4 off roader on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Rover Hybrid 4x4 off roader on ebay

I have just pm'd this bloke about this Range Rover Hybrid 4x4 off roader and to end early he wants £2000 quid.!!! plus £100 to deliver it by trailer.

It hasn't even got any paperwork with it, for all i know it could be nicked.??

Seems alot to pay for a thing like that.??

Nice looking thing though.??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LAND-ROVER-HYB...QQcmdZViewItem
    SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

1; not many do... it's not road legal, so no papers

2; not really

3; not really

and no winches either!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'd buy it! but i'm a knob
      Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

It looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into that,,,I wouldn't say it was nicked or that it was a lot of money...2 grand.

I don't fancy the combine harvester engine in it tho'....I know perky diesels are s'posed to be bullet proof but....IMO it would be better with a Land Rover/TVR 4.0L hybrid petrol V8....plenty of ooomph....

Comment

Having built several racing cars over the years I know how easy it is to spend 2k without realising it, that looks in pretty good nick and nicely prepped for that money.
          Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
            Having built several racing cars over the years I know how easy it is to spend 2k without realising it, that looks in pretty good nick and nicely prepped for that money.
            Ok so i was wrong then.??

SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Nope not necessarily wrong, what something is worth varies drastically from one person to another, to me it didn't seem bad but i like to throw my money at various machines for a bit of fun. Probably more sensible people won't think its so good thats all mate.
              Cheers

Simon

MPG? Don't you mean GPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon811
                Nope not necessarily wrong, what something is worth varies drastically from one person to another, to me it didn't seem bad but i like to throw my money at various machines for a bit of fun. Probably more sensible people won't think its so good thats all mate.
                Cheers..
                SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

looks like fun and looks pretty well prepped to me.
                  Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
                  X