Breaking news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news

Last sunday while out playing football in the dark my lad Gareth (penquin) carried out a spectacular slide tackle and his mate landed on top of him.There was a loud crack and a few expletives from Gareth,followed by a trip to the hospital to confirm that he had broke his collar bone on the left side.
    Iv'e spent all week taking the pi** now its your turn,unless you wish to shower him with sympathy...

The best one so far was tonight.
    Picture the scene.Left arm in sling,squirty cream can in right hand,Gareth wants to check that the cream is ok to eat,so he squirts some onto his index finger on his left hand,then tries to lick his finger....stupid boy.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Originally posted by sumo
    Last sunday while out playing football in the dark my lad Gareth (penquin) carried out a spectacular slide tackle and his mate landed on top of him.There was a loud crack and a few expletives from Gareth,followed by a trip to the hospital to confirm that he had broke his collar bone on the left side.
    Iv'e spent all week taking the pi** now its your turn,unless you wish to shower him with sympathy...

Picture the scene.Left arm in sling,squirty cream can in right hand,Gareth wants to check that the cream is ok to eat,so he squirts some onto his index finger on his left hand,then tries to lick his finger....stupid boy.

Pictures would be really great
    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Poor lad . Where are the piccys so we can laugh even more
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by sumo

my bro broke his collar bone hitting a telephone box on a raleigh chopper in 76. I remember the day very well. Oh how we laughed and laughed and laughed. Poor fella. he was chasing a kid from a rival school at the time.

Silly wot we used to get upto eh?
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Silly boy Gareth!
          I broke my collar bone when I was 10. I thought it would be a good idea to pick up the football and run off with it. Bully-Beef rugby tackled me on the concrete playground. Stupid teacher told me not to make a fuss. My uncle realised there was something wrong, three hours later, when I could scratch my knee while standing up straight!!!!
          Take it easy and let it mend mate. I put myself back a bit by trying to throw a stick to knock some conkers off a tree and re-broke it, just as it was starting to set.

Enjoy the sympathy you are getting at home Gareth.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Silly boy Gareth!
            Enjoy the sympathy you are getting at home Gareth.
            He aint getting none!!

Comment

I ended up with a busted collar bone when some ejiot backed out into the road without looking i was allright sliding sideways and maintaining an upright stance and then the road bit and threw me over the tank of the bike to slide past him on the road towards a lamp post.. It didnt hurt untill i tried to pick a 150 kilo bike with your arm down by your knee...

Best laugh was when i confronted him aftrewards he claimed that i didnt hit his car so it was not his fault... He admitted to it in the end when the insurance company fought my case with pictures of where he had backed out of from a hard stand into the main road....
              Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Picture the scene.Left arm in sling,squirty cream can in right hand,Gareth wants to check that the cream is ok to eat,so he squirts some onto his index finger on his left hand,then tries to lick his finger....stupid boy.[/QUOTE]

he,s obviously drowning in sympathy and pity then ..........stupid boy .

hope it heals soon Gareth, so you can give the unsympathetic a slap

ship

Comment

Working...
                X