Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC Install Help

Hi all,

I have got the EPC disks and get to the set-up stage where I have installed the EPC program (although it said there was not enough disk space) and I click CD set-up x 2 to add the CDROM drives (I want to use two), hit F10 and then I am told that I do not have enough disk space - I do.

I have read the FAQ help and it says that I could tell set-up to copy to hard drive, but again the error message is not enough disk space.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Many thanks in advance.
    Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Originally posted by Paff
    Hi all,

I have got the EPC disks and get to the set-up stage where I have installed the EPC program (although it said there was not enough disk space) and I click CD set-up x 2 to add the CDROM drives (I want to use two), hit F10 and then I am told that I do not have enough disk space - I do.

I have read the FAQ help and it says that I could tell set-up to copy to hard drive, but again the error message is not enough disk space.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Some people have reported issues of it not installing on large hard drives or one with over 10GB space...keep trying or read the Installation Manual [instmanu.doc]......The set purchased from Morr has worked fine on my PC.

Try testing with 1 CDROM just sto see if this is the issue.
    I know other programs [TomTom] sometimes report issues with setup and if you copy the setup.exe file to the Hard drive and run from there it resolves some of the installation

Just guessing???

Had the old downloaded version running on Win98 and the new on Win XP.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 27 January 2006, 21:16.
    Gaz

Comment

Hi Steve.I got the same message on my puter which runs windows 2000 but it works fine on my other puter thats got windows 98,so the only conclusion that i can come to is Your puters lying to you
      as you can tell I'm a real technophobe.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
        Hi Steve.I got the same message on my puter which runs windows 2000 but it works fine on my other puter thats got windows 98,so the only conclusion that i can come to is Your puters lying to you
        as you can tell I'm a real technophobe.
        Thanks M8

I'll try and copy the setup etc to HD, if that won't work I'll format a small partition and try again.

Any other ideas?
        Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

Working...
        X