km to mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• km to mph

finaly got round to do my speedo only cos I had to sort out the mess theymade when they nicked the cd what a nitmare to get into took me ages to find that little clip holding the speedo cable under the bonnet then it was okay just getting needles in the right place now

Originally posted by spoofer28
    finaly got round to do my speedo only cos I had to sort out the mess theymade when they nicked the cd what a nitmare to get into took me ages to find that little clip holding the speedo cable under the bonnet then it was okay just getting needles in the right place now

Nice one, I still have little coloured stickers on the plastic with the MPH figure on them. Seems to work and as far as I am aware, its not a legal requirment to have MPH on the clocks. If it is, the dealer I bought my car from is a swine.
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Nice one, I still have little coloured stickers on the plastic with the MPH figure on them. Seems to work and as far as I am aware, its not a legal requirment to have MPH on the clocks. If it is, the dealer I bought my car from is a swine.
      Its not a legal requirement to have a MPH speedo, Howener technically speaking it is a MOT fail. However you would have to have a tester on the male menapause to get failed for it!
      Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

i cut and pasted a pic of the clocks off an ebay add, printed it off, cut it out and taped it to the dash! lasted ages too...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
          i cut and pasted a pic of the clocks off an ebay add, printed it off, cut it out and taped it to the dash! lasted ages too...
          Cheap scape.!!!
          SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
            Its not a legal requirement to have a MPH speedo, Howener technically speaking it is a MOT fail. However you would have to have a tester on the male menapause to get failed for it!
            I had a Volvo a couple of years back for about 3 years, and the speedo never worked at all! All the MOT tester did was report it. I did ask and he said that it is not a fail on the MOT!
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              I had a Volvo a couple of years back for about 3 years, and the speedo never worked at all! All the MOT tester did was report it. I did ask and he said that it is not a fail on the MOT!

Yeah thats what they did to me... Was on the report, told me It could be failed on that but he wouldn't
              Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

According to my recent test my speedo is out by between 5-10 MPH, due to the bigger tyres mainly.

Interestingly though, I used a TomTom GO 300 and a TomTom Mobile 5 system to check the speed GPS-wise. The GO was around 5 MPH faster than the Mobile version.

I don't think anyone really knows how fast anyone is going. Recon that's why the fuzz make so much from speed cameras.
                _______
                /_/ _ | 0\__
                \,...__,..._ /
                _(o)__(o)_

Comment

Working...
                X