Goodies in post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodies in post

Just ordered one of those smoked acrylic bonnet guards, and a "Toyota" rear wheel cover for my truck from Roughtrax. Should be here Friday. I will take some pictures when fitted. Can't wait!!

Originally posted by M35A2
    Just ordered one of those smoked acrylic bonnet guards, and a "Toyota" rear wheel cover for my truck from Roughtrax. Should be here Friday. I will take some pictures when fitted. Can't wait!!
    Will luk forward to seing them, is the bonnet guard really useful on a big car or just for show? I have to be honest. I aint got a single chip on my bonnet leading edge on the surf wheras on the other cars in the Phoebelala fleet both of which are less than 2 years old I have a few chips on each!!
    Must be the height? Also my motorcycle has chips on it

Al
    I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
      Will luk forward to seing them, is the bonnet guard really useful on a big car or just for show? I have to be honest. I aint got a single chip on my bonnet leading edge on the surf wheras on the other cars in the Phoebelala fleet both of which are less than 2 years old I have a few chips on each!!
      Must be the height? Also my motorcycle has chips on it

Al

Stone chips is not my favourite subject at the mo mate. I have a few on my leading edge (see Stone Chips post).

I think it's more for show than anything, but I think they look pretty cool, and it will stop any further chips occuring. I think the smoked will look good with my BLUE Surf. I have only got a plain black tyre cover, so it will be nice to have one with the Toyota logo on.

Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days. Will post some pictures as soon as I have fitted them. I am also going to buy the clear headlight protectors. But they are out of stock until the end of the month.

Cheers Dude.

Comment

just hope the right goodies get there and tim brooke-taylor and bill oddie don't arrive on your doorstep!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Don't forget Graham Garden.
          I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            Yeah would like to see them.???
            SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
            X