yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Honda make such amazing adverts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Honda make such amazing adverts??

Just thought I'd say how f$%king brilliant the Honda ad is! Just watch the full 2 minutes of it, and its another belter!

Dunno who thinks them all up, but they're far more memorable than any other car ad.

Just thought I'd share my appreciation.

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Originally posted by B16mts
    Just thought I'd say how f$%king brilliant the Honda ad is! Just watch the full 2 minutes of it, and its another belter!

Dunno who thinks them all up, but they're far more memorable than any other car ad.

Just thought I'd share my appreciation.

cheers,

Mart

Yeah, wish Toyota did some of them.

I saw one the other day, and it seemed to take up the whole commercial break. Went on for ages, and must have cost millions.

Comment

The ads are made by a French director, can't remember his name, I saw a film a couple of weeks ago on the making of the earlier ad. the one with the various car parts. Apparently took about two months to make it.

Comment

I just love them sound effects.??
        SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

I loved the old Accord ad - the domino-effect one, but the new "noisy" ad just annoys me. Gives me a chance to see what's on the other channels though.

Comment

Enjoy!!!

http://www.honda.co.uk/civic/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Liked the car bits one but this noise one just does my head in.......

Comment

Class just like there cars..
                SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

The noise ad is cool, must ahve taken some practice, but I liked the guy singing and driving all the things from the monkey bike to the balloon. The whole full length ad was really stirring.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

yep, the singing one 4me 2...... had bikes/cars.... not a balloon, though....
                    ...CARL....
                    gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                      The noise ad is cool, must ahve taken some practice, but I liked the guy singing and driving all the things from the monkey bike to the balloon. The whole full length ad was really stirring.

me too.
                      SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by surfcarl
                        yep, the singing one 4me 2...... had bikes/cars.... not a balloon, though....
                        ...CARL....
                        Yup, right at the end of the ad the dude goes over the waterfall in a powerboat, then rises out of the mist in a hot air balloon as he sings to a climax..........everyone feels good.... and you go out and buy a HRV. NOT!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I'm with Tony & Surfcal on this.
                          Took me until the end of the ad until I found out what it was about.
                          But then I am probably a bit thick.

(NO this is NOT a poll)

Ken
                          [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][I][SIZE=3]When the going gets tough - Get out !!![/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                          X