oops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops!

This morning I reversed my Surf into the side of the tractor - dented the bumper.

Then the tractor front loader broke and a bale fell off and landed on a sheep and killed it.

This afternoon I slid sideways going through a gateway (in the Surf) and ended up against the straining post which had barbed wire round it. Unfortunately, I had to drive the truck along the post to get out ...ouch...

They say bad luck comes in threes

Pass me the whisky bottle!

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    This morning I reversed my Surf into the side of the tractor - dented the bumper.

Then the tractor front loader broke and a bale fell off and landed on a sheep and killed it.

This afternoon I slid sideways going through a gateway (in the Surf) and ended up against the straining post which had barbed wire round it. Unfortunately, I had to drive the truck along the post to get out ...ouch...

They say bad luck comes in threes

Pass me the whisky bottle!

Jacqueline
    I'll share it with you Jax, spent nearly 2 hours last night on the M25 in a queue caused by a prang by Junction 6

Trev

ps hope today runs better for you
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ohhhh not a good day
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Thats a normal day for me i go into work and 8 hours of s*** later i escape.
        where is the boss
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

What did you want to go and do that for.?? shame about the sheep.!!! Barr.!!!
          SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
          X