Its Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official

Hi everyone, i have been busting a gut, to tell you all, but wifey wouldn't let me. Now have permission, she is pregnant and expecting baby No 2 after a short break of 12 Years. Waited till the daughter was old enough to babysit, LOL.
    Anyway she is 14 weeks gone and alls well. Will keep everyone posted.
    :-) :-) :-)
    Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Originally posted by Toad

Hi everyone, i have been busting a gut, to tell you all, but wifey wouldn't let me. Now have permission, she is pregnant and expecting baby No 2 after a short break of 12 Years. Waited till the daughter was old enough to babysit, LOL.
    congrats to u and mrs toad, twelve years!!!!! did you forget how to do it???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Congrats, sleepless night on the way. Our youngest is 8 months and we are starting to have to move things higher up in the room as she is crawlin.

Thier great, all the best to you and the misses. Back in the toy shops for Christmas then

Comment

wtg toad hope all goes well
        wished id thought of leaving a larger gap between my 2 so 1 could look after the other lol ,but she couldn't wait ,only about 12 months between the 2.

Comment

Well done to the both of you, dont leave it as long between the next two though. LOL

Fish
          If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

All the best to the PAIR of you
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Congrats dude, get some sleep while you can!

Comment

Hey, tadpoles!!!

Congratulations guys.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Brings back memories..!!! lots of sleep less nights, thats just the misses lol..
                  SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Congratulations.

Busting a gut, I bet you have. Who's been a busy boy then???

Comment

Congrats to both....no more offroadin with the Mrs onboard !! Baby will end up being sick or you goin for the early learner mode ...not to mention the Mrs.
                        Gaz

Comment

Good Arrows!!

I just found out I'm gonna be an uncle 1 week before I get married in the summer. I never really seen a baby close up, it's well exciting!

I hope to do the same in a few years.

CONGRATUMALATIONS!

Mart
                          Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Hi Guys, thanks alot, just thought i'd add the baby is due, on our wedding anniversary, does that save me buying Mrs toad a pressie this year. LOL.
                            Oh Gizmo, yes looks like the misses will be temporarily retiring from offroading.
                            Now I Have Grown Up, I Need A Grown Up Tonker Toy!

Comment

Working...
                            X