yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford cut 30,000 jobs. Losing out to Toyota..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford cut 30,000 jobs. Losing out to Toyota..

Thought some peeps may find this interesting...

The BBC reports that Ford are axing up to 30,000 jobs, in order to revive business in the US.

Part of the problem is better cars coming from Asian manurfacturers like Toyota and Nissan.

I recon they should just build better cars in the first place.

Some analysts believe this could be Ford's first steps towards bankruptcy. Can we possibly live in a world without Fords?!

The jury's out...
    _______
    /_/ _ | 0\__
    \,...__,..._ /
    _(o)__(o)_

Originally posted by ecosurf
    Thought some peeps may find this interesting...

The BBC reports that Ford are axing up to 30,000 jobs, in order to revive business in the US.

Part of the problem is better cars coming from Asian manurfacturers like Toyota and Nissan.

I recon they should just build better cars in the first place.

Some analysts believe this could be Ford's first steps towards bankruptcy. Can we possibly live in a world without Fords?!

The jury's out...
    To be hoest with you i owned a ford previous to my surf which was a 2002 mk3 Ford Mondeo 2.0 GHIA X, there was not one fault with it, it drove just like it came out of the show room when i first bought it even though it had 128000 miles on the clock..

So Fords are not that bad, they have come along way from the early disasters that they made..

My misses owns a 2001 Ford KA3 Collection with all the optional extras and is fun to drive which is perfect for what she wants it for..

So i dissagree with you about Fords, they are realy not that bad.??
    SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Working...
    X