New Gallery Photos/videos needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gallery Photos/videos needed!

Is there ever going to be new photos or videos uploaded to the site? Im bored of looking through the same ones. there is hardly any 2005 vids on here and we are now in 2006!

Surely there are keen surfers out there who want to share their photos!

Does anyone agree?
    Kite Surf

Originally posted by surfstar
    there is hardly any 2005 vids on here and we are now in 2006!

Does anyone agree?
    Maybe no one has any videos to put up

As for pics they get added after every off road play day
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
      Maybe no one has any videos to put up

As for pics they get added after every off road play day
      Its looking that way
      Kite Surf

Comment

Is there ever going to be new photos or videos uploaded to the site? Im bored of looking through the same ones. there is hardly any 2005 vids on here and we are now in 2006!

Does anyone agree?
        Yeah.More videos would be great.
        If i go to Nor-trak up here in Scotland i'll be sure to take a video. How do you get your clips onto the video page???
        www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
          Yeah.More videos would be great.
          If i go to Nor-trak up here in Scotland i'll be sure to take a video. How do you get your clips onto the video page???

More vids the better im hoping to purchase a Sony Handy Cam for decent quality vids. I imagine to get them on the site you have to speak to Koi etc
          Kite Surf

Comment

More vids the better im hoping to purchase a Sony Handy Cam for decent quality vids. I imagine to get them on the site you have to speak to Koi etc

All the videos on the site where taken by me or Julie, so unless I take the video camera to off road days then none get put up.
            If you have one to go on the site then send it to me, please remember they have to be reasonably short not huge files.
            Once we have changed servers then all the pics in the off road/greenlanes sections will be transferred over to the website.
            All takes lots of time.
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              All the videos on the site where taken by me or Julie, so unless I take the video camera to off road days then none get put up.
              If you have one to go on the site then send it to me, please remember they have to be reasonably short not huge files.
              Once we have changed servers then all the pics in the off road/greenlanes sections will be transferred over to the website.
              All takes lots of time.
              can we not archive some to save bandwidth when new ones are put up?
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

A lot of us have our own sites and we generally post video's and pictures there then link across to them like these pictures and these with a video link

Also Udtrev has lots of Video's on his site HERE

I am sure that this may help save space on the main Forum Server so may be we could have a list of people with space on their site who are willing to post piccies and video's for members, I am willing so long as they are fully paid up members of the forum.

What do others think?

Koi would that help you?

Paul
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                X