Surfless Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfless Again

Real cheesed off, got my truck back from Tony in January after three months without it, and this morning the dam imobilisor is stuck on. Abandonded her at work and took a 44tone taxi home. Shes going to the alarm shop on Monday to be looked at, as the AA couldn't get her relayed there before the shop shut today. AA looked at it last night checked the fuses and said it won't go. I'd already worked that out myself.
    Humpf, annoyed, fed up. had to go to my sisters wedding this morning in my mothers filthy van.
    I'll feel better when shes running again, all this off the road times are easily forgoten when I'm driving her, but at the moment she can only move on a tow truck!
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Damn, dude! Don't bother doing the lottery for a while!

You still got the s****per?
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Yep I'm back in the Nissan Sunny, good job I haven't put it on Fleabay yet.
      It gets better I hired a mini digger last weekend to clear and level the garden, and it ruptured a hydrolic pipe. they had to send a mechanic here as they couldn't get it out (just imagine working on your back on chewed up mud). It arrived Saturday, broke down Saturday afternoon, finnally left Tuesday, and it's returning Monday cause I didn't finish the job!
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Smiling again

Yep shes back, not bad only off the road 3 days this time. It was a slow blow fuse (whatever one of those is) behind the dash.
        Lets just see if I can keep her running withoput problems for a while.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Working...
        X