yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the worst time of year to sell a car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the worst time of year to sell a car?

Hi,

Just need to vent a bit of frustration! Had a guy come up from London this morning to look at the Skyline, and after about an hour of tyre kicking and a decent test drive, he decided he wanted one with more mods on it. I know its reasonably priced, cos I've got a guy wanting to buy it from Norway, but I don't really want to wait for him.

So I ask you, is this the worst tim of year to try and sell a car?

cheers,

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Nah I don't think its the time of year just the car. Had the same with my 2.5 V6 gsi, lots of tyres kickers wanting to drive a sports cars then coming up with some cock & ball excuse of not wanting it.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
      Hi,

Just need to vent a bit of frustration! Had a guy come up from London this morning to look at the Skyline, and after about an hour of tyre kicking and a decent test drive, he decided he wanted one with more mods on it. I know its reasonably priced, cos I've got a guy wanting to buy it from Norway, but I don't really want to wait for him.

So I ask you, is this the worst tim of year to try and sell a car?

cheers,

Mart

Could have something to do with the time of year, Too soon after christmas, credit card bills dropping through the letter box, parents who are skint 'cos little 'Johnny' and 'Emily' just HAD to have the latest most expensive toy for xmas, which is now dumped at the bottom of a wardrobe, under a pile of shoes. Self employed people that have got tax payments to make.

Comment

Hope it isn't too bad for older cars. I've now got to sell the wife's M reg Polo 1.3L as she's just gone & bought a 1.7L 52 Reg Vauxhaul Corsa Diesel. Got fed up with having to remember which pump to use every time I filled up. Now it's always the black pipe. Hooray!!
        Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
          Nah I don't think its the time of year just the car. Had the same with my 2.5 V6 gsi, lots of tyres kickers wanting to drive a sports cars then coming up with some cock & ball excuse of not wanting it.
          nah not the car in my and dunno's case MUST be bad time of year hey paul???
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X