i know its wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know its wrong

hi i know its the site but my brother has just bought a pajero. and he was asking is there any good forums like this one on the net . hope you can help .

Hopefully this will help the poor man

www.pocuk.co.uk

That's until he comes to his senses
    Last edited by lucky; 20 January 2006, 21:25.

ITS ORRIBLE . The only redeeming feature is the stolen import info .
    Do we do anything like that?????
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
      ITS ORRIBLE . The only redeeming feature is the stolen import info .
      Do we do anything like that?????

I WOULD RATHER NOT KNOW IF IT WAS PINCHED! ONCE ITS HERE AND INSURED IN YOUR NAME, YOU AINT GUNNA SHIP IT BACK IF YOU FIND SOME ORIENTAL HAD IT KNICKED OFF THEIR DRIVE ONE DARK NIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ARE YOU? ESPECIALLY AFTER 28 QUID AND 31 DAYS. THE JAP WOULD ALREADY HAVE THE CASH IN THE BANK FROM HIS INSURERS AND THE INSURER WON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING IT BAK ON A BOAT AS ITS GUNNA COST THEM AT LEAST AS MUCH GET IT BAK AND S**** IT AS THE CLAIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.
      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Why Is The Word S C R A P Considered Unsuitable On This Forum?

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
          Why Is The Word S C R A P Considered Unsuitable On This Forum?
          Its isn't, its the dumb profanity filter, it can't differenciate between (rap and s(rap or even s(rapyard.

And yes its annoying!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Its isn't, its the dumb profanity filter, it can't differenciate between (rap and s(rap or even s(rapyard.

And yes its annoying!
            cHEERS TONY, NOW I UNDERSTAND.... dAMM, Got my caps lock on again. just noticed.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
              I WOULD RATHER NOT KNOW IF IT WAS PINCHED! ONCE ITS HERE AND INSURED IN YOUR NAME, YOU AINT GUNNA SHIP IT BACK IF YOU FIND SOME ORIENTAL HAD IT KNICKED OFF THEIR DRIVE ONE DARK NIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD ARE YOU? ESPECIALLY AFTER 28 QUID AND 31 DAYS. THE JAP WOULD ALREADY HAVE THE CASH IN THE BANK FROM HIS INSURERS AND THE INSURER WON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BRINGING IT BAK ON A BOAT AS ITS GUNNA COST THEM AT LEAST AS MUCH GET IT BAK AND S**** IT AS THE CLAIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I must say your are comments true , i was only looking at the idea as you would do an HPI check when buying . there is always that chance that some jobsworth insurance company might want it back .
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
                hi i know its the site but my brother has just bought a pajero. and he was asking is there any good forums like this one on the net . hope you can help .

Hopefully this will help the poor man

www.pocuk.co.uk

That's until he comes to his senses

Try this one mate. Found it in TOR.

http://www.pajerouk.co.uk/index.php

Comment

Working...
                X