A Note From Roughtrax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note From Roughtrax

ok people, following is an email from barry at roughtrax, putting the record straight after a misunderstanding and a post on here yesterday........ hope this clears things up.

Hi Planty,

Thanks for the email.....This was definitely NOT what was discussed, would you be so kind as to post the actual info ........which was that there was due to be legislation governing certain "A" bars and "nudge" bars by the end of Jan 2006, many suppliers therefore, us included ran stock down to an absolute minimum...infact ran out !!!, however, what I told that customer, was that I was holding my last 3" A bar for a customer who wanted a large amount of goods, however he never came back to me after 2 weeks when his card declined so I was willing to sell the last "A" bar that I had to the customer posting the comments, I also told him our new stock was due in approx 8 weeks from Taiwan, so it is not true that we were not getting stock for the foreseeable future !

In truth, the legislation has not been passed to the best of my and other suppliers/manufactures knowledge, so business is as normal, I will obviously keep people informed as to the situation as it arises.

Apparently, the legislation was that vehicles after a certain year were not to have "certain" bars fitted to the front, older vehicles with bars already fitted would not be forced to have them removed.

OO, Roughtrax have been good to me anyway...whatever has happened here
    3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      OO, Roughtrax have been good to me anyway...whatever has happened here

It started herehttp://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19705
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Re

Folks!

My post has been amended accordingly!

To say that what I had originally posted was "not true" infers that I was telling lies or untruths, which I resent, very bitterly!

What should have been said was "not accurate" which is a better explanation of my conversation with Barry from Roughtrax.

It was a simple misunderstanding, thats all, plain and simple!

I had a chat with Barry when ordering goods and got confused, a senile moment, nothing serious!

Anyhow, the order I got from Roughtrax was GREAT!

It arrived on time, wrapped to oblivion (took 1/2 an hour to get wrapping off it was so well wrapped!)

Stuff was immaculate!

Took no time to fit, (have no knuckles left!!!) and when I rang Barry for assistance he was very, very helpful!

Credit where credit is due!

I deal with numerous orders and deliveries every day in my business but I have to say NONE have impressed me more than Roughtrax!

I shall be buying more from Roughtrax again, no worries! (am after clear lenses for the light etc.)

Later!

Gary

I wonder does Barry drive a Surf?

Comment

I must say that after dealing with roughtrax and milner ...Roughtrax service help and quality is superior
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by hellmett

Folks!

My post has been amended accordingly!

To say that what I had originally posted was "not true" infers that I was telling lies or untruths, which I resent, very bitterly!

<snip snip>

Later!

Gary

I wonder does Barry drive a Surf?
            gary,

barry's note nor my posting of it was meant as any kind of 'go' at you. not at all. we've all misheard things in the past and got details confuzzled, we're all human after all. so, no offence intended mate.

and yes, barry does own a surf, a nice black 3rd gen.

see ya'll
            Planty

Comment

Lighten up guyz. its friday nite. go grab a beer..........
              I used to have a surf me!

Comment

big fat cigar.....................
                3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Re

No probs!

Everything is ok with me!

Have a good weekend all!

Gary

Comment

Working...