Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Surfs

How easy is it selling a Surf now?

When I got my 94 KZN130 there were nowhere near as many Surfs on the road as there are now, and at that time you paid a little more of a premium for the 3.0 rather than the more common 2.4. I've now had a nice input of dough and want to jump up a 6 - 10 years, but it seems Surfs are everywhere.

So there's my problem. If there are at least x number of Surfs per buyer what have other sellers found the market like?

Thanks.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

Personally I use autotrader website - you can easily do searches to see what private and trade buyers are asking for surfs nationally, as well as getting an idea of how flooded the market may be in your area etc.

www.autotrader.co.uk
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Yeah, but just 'cause someone advertises a car at a price, it doesnt mean that they sell it easily at that price, if they sell it at all. I'm just trying to sort a price that isn't overpriced, yet wont' sell me too much short for a decently quick sale so I can get my new one.
      Everything's easy, when you know how!

Comment

Head to Head article in this months (Feb) 4x4 Mart has an L reg 3.0L in a dealers at £4450, so private you're probably looking at £3500 - £3750, which is a bit of a drop since I paid £7500 for mine 2 years ago, but then again it's (touch wood) cost me very little in repairs and still provides the obligatory grin, even thought it's not been "off road" with me yet.
        Mike G

Comment

Just paid £2200 for a '93 2.4 auto.

Comment

Paid £2600 for my 93 2.4 auto.
            HUFC
            HEREFORD IS IN ENGLAND.

Comment

i paid 4150 for my ssrg 3.0 1994.tried to sell it end of last year and couldnt get rid of it.but im glad now tho,coz i would have regretted it.even if she is a guzzler.nothing has ever gone wrong with it.

Comment

Paid £6450 + L-reg cavalier TD in part ex....2 years ago...

Comment

Working...
                X