my area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my area

is there anybody on the forum from the north east or am i the only geordie here.

Originally posted by brian88883
    is there anybody on the forum from the north east or am i the only geordie here.
    not me personally but yeh there are NE members, they may not b online at the mo but "THEY ARE OUT THERE....YOU'RE NOT ALONE"
    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Yea im from Wallsend M8. How you doing.

Comment

just do a search on 'gadge', ' wor lass', or 'canny''. that should find em..
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

You could always search for mak em or tak em that usually works

Comment

lots of Surfs up here(Consett)dont know if all on this site.
            just ignore those southern lot

Comment

Quite a few around Weardale and S.W Durham. Just give em all a wave remember 'It's a movement'

Comment

Yep. I'm in Lemington,Newcastle.
                You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Not me i live to far away.. Sorry...
                  SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Stockton on tees that close enough loads of surfs but never get wave

Comment

i,m ere in the Northern Riviera othewise known as Hartlepool

ship

ps: i,m proud to be a monkey hanger, before y,all start

Comment

small town called northallerton here..30mins south of the monkey hangers

Comment

there is aload of us here in the north east. get your name down for a bit of off roading at weardale in june. that not just you brain all the surf owners in the north east , let's try and get some sort off north east division going like the north west have
                          colin

Comment

NE Surfers...

I for one think it is a damn fine idea to get a branch of "Da Family" in the NE.
                            You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Aye im from th north east like. Rowlands gill. U'l no its me if u c me cos iv got an exhaust like a drain pipe n music blastin. Only young once so im makin th most of it

Comment

Working...
                              X