Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorant b#####ds

Just seen this on another forum......

Quote 'What's wrong with having an estate? easier to park than 4X4s which are a bitch and it also means that you don't look stupid driving it on the road because that is what it's meant for.'

DEAR GOD!!

Another piece of genius:

'My main gripe is that they do more damage if they hit a pedestrian. For that reason I don't think they should be used on 'normal' roads (or the manufacturers should be obliged to change the design of the front end)'

I have put this article up there, but any other ammo i could post would be appreciated

http://www.4x4prejudice.org/safety.php
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Originally posted by qube3

Quote 'What's wrong with having an estate? easier to park than 4X4s which are a bitch and it also means that you don't look stupid driving it on the road because that is what it's meant for.'

DEAR GOD!!

Another piece of genius:

'My main gripe is that they do more damage if they hit a pedestrian. For that reason I don't think they should be used on 'normal' roads (or the manufacturers should be obliged to change the design of the front end)'

I have put this article up there, but any other ammo i could post would be appreciated

This guy is getting an absolute pasting.

Comment

http://www.which.net/press/releases/...strian_nr.html

Tell us the forum and we could all bombard him!

Comment

Hmm.
        The Honda CR-V got 3* in the Euro-NCAP tests for pedestrian protection, the BMW 1-Series (a small estate/hatchback thing designed for use on roads) got 1*

I see the pattern ....

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          http://www.which.net/press/releases/...strian_nr.html

Tell us the forum and we could all bombard him!
          He seems to have gone off line at the mo....mmmmmmm wonder why?

Comment

Do us 4x4 owners deliberatley go round mowing people down. I dont think so ,
            your time is up when fate takes hold.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

[QUOTE=marky]Do us 4x4 owners deliberatley go round mowing people down. I dont think soQUOTE]

No, do you ever feel tempted in certain cases ?????

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

[QUOTE=UDTrev]
                Originally posted by marky
                Do us 4x4 owners deliberatley go round mowing people down. I dont think soQUOTE]

No, do you ever feel tempted in certain cases ?????

Trev
                In this case YES
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

[QUOTE=marky]
                  Originally posted by UDTrev
                  In this case YES
                  This estate driver is showing slight tendencies towards being a narrow minded egotistical imbecile who has never been in or dealt with many accidents. He would probably wish to ban everything bigger than his estate car. Bann, trucks, artics, vans, lorries everything that doesn't conform to his prevaricate dross. 150mph volvo estate or 50mph truck with better forward vision space underneath for pedestrians to avoid loosing head on sump or torsion bar etc plastic front grill and smooth bonnet. gets my vote anytime.

The issuse with 4x4s doing school runs is that many don't have their kids secured in proper seats so they can fly around it's the same with any mode of transport strap em in and drive safe end of problem. Perhaps this obsequious pratt will get stuck in a ditch some day and no one will pull his estate out.

I am trying to be polite it's sunday after all.
                  www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Why does everyone go on about how much damage a 4X4 does to a pedestrian... ??

If they don't want to get run over, learn how to cross the soddin' road !!!

What you didn't see it coming, get your eyes tested...

And if it's kids they are so worried about, why isn't parent holding said childs hand..??
                    Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by qube3

DEAR GOD!!

Another piece of genius:

"Whats wrong with having an estate car",nothing if that is what you want. They are easier to park thatn 4x4s which are a bitch!!! BSM do driving lessons, given his way of thinking wes should all have smart cars, they are even easier to park. 4x4s are as much a personal fashion statement as any other form of car. Why have a sports car, the speed limit is 7omph, why have an estate car (unless you happen to have an estate! What happened to shooting brakes anyway?), 4x4s don't belong on normal road, yes the do, most 4x4 cars would struggle off road, just look at the tyres they come with, it is all about driving a car that you are happy with. I lspent MY money on what I wanted, I'm sure the person concerned did the same.

opinionated to$$er, it was probably Jeremy Vine anyway!
                      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
                        "Whats wrong with having an estate car",nothing if that is what you want. They are easier to park thatn 4x4s which are a bitch!!! BSM do driving lessons, given his way of thinking wes should all have smart cars, they are even easier to park. 4x4s are as much a personal fashion statement as any other form of car. Why have a sports car, the speed limit is 7omph, why have an estate car (unless you happen to have an estate! What happened to shooting brakes anyway?), 4x4s don't belong on normal road, yes the do, most 4x4 cars would struggle off road, just look at the tyres they come with, it is all about driving a car that you are happy with. I lspent MY money on what I wanted, I'm sure the person concerned did the same.

opinionated to$$er, it was probably Jeremy Vine anyway!
                        There was a load of this pishwash on R2 couple weeks ago slagging 4x4 off for havin bull bars and the like...well i would rather keep my lights intact thanks...roads are for cars ect...if y WALK on the road wot d y expect a medal????blimey if they ban 4x4 wots next vans?? me surfs bout the same size as a tranny!!!!!!! dont here many moonin on bout banning vans an lorries...only ones that moan are those tight wads that cant afford em..SMART CAR drivin veggie tree huggers...i'm in hebden bridge so loads to run over on me way home...hippy squashin GRRRRRRRRRRRRReat hahaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                        X