Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky Pump

Hellp !!!
    I have a Diesel leak (*issing out) on the Injector Pump on my Manual 1990 SSR 2.4TD Surf
    Anybody know of a good Surf mechanic locally to me in Hemel Hempstead.
    Anxiously Waiting

Peter
    Buncefield Burner

Originally posted by Surferjess
    Hellp !!!
    I have a Diesel leak (*issing out) on the Injector Pump on my Manual 1990 SSR 2.4TD Surf
    Anxiously Waiting

Peter
    Your best bet is to contact TonyN, he lives in Basingstoke, but regularily trundles to Stevenage - and he is the best

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Where it leaking from? If it around the top its quite a quick fix with not much to remove.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Thanks for leaky pump replies Fellas

Thanks UDTrev much appreciated the name droppin of Tony N.....
        You'll have to forgive me I'm more a Surf Driver than a Internet Surfer....
        In reply to TonyN, On startup it appears to leak from the top of the Pump can't quite pin point where exactly. I would appreciate it if your in the area/ gonna be in the Area anytime & have time to detour to give me call on 07970823247

Many thanks Fellas
        Peter
        Supatriker
        Supasurfer
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
          Hellp !!!
          Anxiously Waiting

Peter
          Im a hemel surfer also and noticed your mention of needing a decent surf mechanic in the area. i use Autotech BMG in Chandlers cross, its about 5 mins from hunton bridge and they specialse in surfs/pajeros etc. Their number is 01923 290407 ask for Norman or Ash. They are very pasionate about surfs and will be happy to help. Tell them Chris with the monster surf reccommended you and they will sort you out i hope.

Chris
          Kite Surf

Comment

Thanks For the Info Chris, Tony has Offered his Services already & hope to have it sorted by Saturday, fingers Crossed....
            ps.
            When I ain't Surfin I'm Triking on Me Harley
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
            X