oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil

been reading a few threads and there are loads of people using 50% veg oil and 50% diesel, i thought this was just a myth ,i work with loads and loads of veg oil and might give it a go but will it affect the surf in performance and will i need to adjust anything.regards bri.

You can pour new veg oil straight into your tank and the truck will run fine. In colder months of the year, you'll need to thin it down by adding normal diesel as well. The colder the weather the more you have to 'thin' it. The veg oil and diesel will mix themselves together nicely in your tank.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      You can pour new veg oil straight into your tank and the truck will run fine. In colder months of the year, you'll need to thin it down by adding normal diesel as well. The colder the weather the more you have to 'thin' it. The veg oil and diesel will mix themselves together nicely in your tank.
      cheers for advice mate ,think ill give it a go do i use the rdex as usual.

Comment

Even more so if your gonna be using veg oil.

Comment

i,m thinking of using veg oil aswell, but, i need to know, as i work away from home all week and surf doesn,t get used till weekends, will the oils seperate in the tank while standing for a week ??

CARL......
          gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

Working...
          X