Look what i just bought for £10!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i just bought for £10!

i work from time to time in tilbury docks and today whilst there i spotted the items below against a wall. Noticing that they have never been there before i went into the building next to it and found out who they belonged to. The owner said he was just about to take them to his local 4x4 garage as he had no use for them anymore, he then told me i could have them!. I didnt ask him what he drove or why he didnt use them. I politely said that i couldnt just take them and he said for £10 they are yours!.

What a great day, these babies will do for my europe surf holiday and hopefully get my MPG up from 15 per gallon.
    They are in slightly used condition with loads of tread left and only slight corroding of the crome rims!

They are 31" 10.5
    Attached Files
    Last edited by surfstar; 18 January 2006, 17:27.
    Kite Surf

Do you need to find a home for those 33's?...............

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Do you need to find a home for those 33's?...............

Sorry love the 33's to much
      Kite Surf

Comment

Ah its wheels then! Was there supposed to be a pic, Couldn't see anywhere to click on, Oh its there now, 10 quid eh, Jammy sod, Nice one, Ian
        Last edited by POPEYE; 18 January 2006, 17:34.
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
          Sorry love the 33's to much
          Know what you mean, Linda won't let me borrow her 33's, they're not even on her truck yet, just still in the shed looking new and pretty.

My 4Runner has out grown its 31's, but its not big enough for either set of 35's I've got, so I'm hunting 33's

Comment

i work from time to time in tilbury docks and today whilst there i spotted the items below against a wall. Noticing that they have never been there before i went into the building next to it and found out who they belonged to. The owner said he was just about to take them to his local 4x4 garage as he had no use for them anymore, he then told me i could have them!. I didnt ask him what he drove or why he didnt use them. I politely said that i couldnt just take them and he said for £10 they are yours!.

What a great day, these babies will do for my europe surf holiday and hopefully get my MPG up from 15 per gallon.
            They are in slightly used condition with loads of tread left and only slight corroding of the crome rims!

They are 31" 10.5
            you lucky b#stard!!!!!
            [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
            [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Know what you mean, Linda won't let me borrow her 33's, they're not even on her truck yet, just still in the shed looking new and pretty.

My 4Runner has out grown its 31's, but its not big enough for either set of 35's I've got, so I'm hunting 33's

My 2.0 Runner struggles to turn my 31's , how will yours turn 33's with a 2.0 engine , or are you 'upgrading' again ????
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

They are 31" 10.5

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/lucky.wav

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Im a lucky lucky bas***d!
                  Kite Surf

Comment

After a few weks of driving around with the new wheels on, you'll notice the fuel savings and will want to sell your 33s.

You will find my e-mail address in my user profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                      My 2.0 Runner struggles to turn my 31's , how will yours turn 33's with a 2.0 engine , or are you 'upgrading' again ????
                      It'll get by, there are always lower gears, or a bigger motors........

Comment

There's a queue dude!

Comment

After a few weks of driving around with the new wheels on, you'll notice the fuel savings and will want to sell your 33s.

LOL very good, im only planning to use them on my holiday, i love the 33's dearly and couldnt down scale on a permanent basis. It would be like moving from a detached to a semi, not worth it.
                          Kite Surf

Comment

They are 31" 10.5
                            £10 quid.???
                            SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

DID YOU NOT NOTICE THE 4x4 SAT ON ITS ARSE ROUND THE CORNER

Comment

Working...
                              X