No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys 'n girls,

Just been sent the link to this site, so I took time to register. I have a 95 Hi-Lux Pick up, and have experienced a few problems, which another forum sorted out for me. I hope that those of you who have done stuff in the past can aid any future problems I may encounter!! I wish I knew this one existed before trying Difflock!

Regards, Rich

Originally posted by Rich J.A.W.
    Hi Guys 'n girls,

Just been sent the link to this site, so I took time to register. I have a 95 Hi-Lux Pick up, and have experienced a few problems, which another forum sorted out for me. I hope that those of you who have done stuff in the past can aid any future problems I may encounter!! I wish I knew this one existed before trying Difflock!

Regards, Rich
    Welcome to the MAD HOUSE Rich There are not many problems that cant be sorted on ere other than the members there all MAd MAd MAd!

Enjoy yourself on ere and keep that beeming grin going!

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Welcome to the house of fun.!!! were all flippin crazy.!!!!

Flip a lop.???

SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rich.There is not as much tumble weed blowing through here as there is in the Differs Toyota forum. I use their Su*uk* forum a fair bit.

You are not too far from TonyN, Toyota Pickup expert and all round good egg, so if you have any problems, you will be well looked after.
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Welcome to the forum Rich.There is not as much tumble weed blowing through here as there is in the Differs Toyota forum. I use their Su*uk* forum a fair bit.

You are not too far from TonyN, Toyota Pickup expert and all round good egg, so if you have any problems, you will be well looked after.
          heard Tony called loads of things but an EGG!!!!!!
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
            heard Tony called loads of things but an EGG!!!!!!
            You are wondering what on oef I'm talking about.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
            X