Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I neg this e-bayer?

Advise folks please.

I clicked buy it now for 99.99 for a radio controlled aircraft. When I contacted the seller to arrange collection and payment he responded that it had already sold on the first day of auction and sorry for the inconveinience. clearly he has either done an off ebay deal and could not be bothered to close the auction or has decided he wanted more than the 99.99. I have reported him to e-bay and copied his comment about selling on the first day.
    Should I neg the dude as well? total wasye of space.

Al.
    I used to have a surf me!

did he give you a reason for not ending the auction?
    most people who sell off ebay have the decency to end the listing and not waste others time.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

yep neg him need to do away with these time wasters
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
        yep neg him need to do away with these time wasters
        dont neg him NUKE HIM
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

did he give you a reason for not ending the auction?
          most people who sell off ebay have the decency to end the listing and not waste others time.

No, just said "for some reason this item has not been removed although it was sold on the first day of the auction sorry for the inconveinience"
          I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Definately neg him because E-Bay will do naff all to him !!!!!!!
            Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

i dont mean to be contraversial but id just forget abaout it,the guy made a mistake and if u neg him he may neg u.if everyone thinks he is a ****e.r,which he may be,then why waste time on him?you may find a better one in time?saying that,if you feel his mail to you was ingnorant or sarcastic then id say neg him.is everyone aiming for me?

and no its wasnt me selling it!!!

taxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by a.plasterer
                if u neg him he may neg u.
                I reckon you can gaurentee he will

Comment

Yeah neg him, you have a legit reason. The trouble with the ebay feedback system is nobody wants to give people neg feedback (even if justified) if they have not recieved feedback themselves as they are worried about getting neg feedback. Makes the whole system a bit pointless because even really **** ebayers can have 100% positive.

I found a guy bidding on his own sales, ebay only gave the guy a warning. I gave him neg feedback (and got it back myself for my trouble) but I don't care - the neg feedback I gave this guy made him close his account (and no doubt start a new one) but at least he lost his 150+ pos feedbacks and had to start all over!
                  No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
                    Yeah neg him, you have a legit reason. The trouble with the ebay feedback system is nobody wants to give people neg feedback (even if justified) if they have not recieved feedback themselves as they are worried about getting neg feedback. Makes the whole system a bit pointless because even really **** ebayers can have 100% positive.

I found a guy bidding on his own sales, ebay only gave the guy a warning. I gave him neg feedback (and got it back myself for my trouble) but I don't care - the neg feedback I gave this guy made him close his account (and no doubt start a new one) but at least he lost his 150+ pos feedbacks and had to start all over!

You can leave feedback up to 90 days after the auction has ended. What I have done in the past when a buyer refused to pay for an item, and started getting abusive, was to wait until the 89th day, and leave feedback in the last 5 minutes. The buyer didn't have time to reply to the feedbac, because it had gone past 90 days, so he couldn't neg me back. Sounds petty, but I had a big grin on my face for at least 3 minutes !!

You can also reply to feedback left, so if he did neg you, you could explain the reasons and state that his feedback is unwarranted.
                    Just Vegging Out

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
                      dont neg him NUKE HIM
                      Yep have to agree folks.???

I hate people that waste your time on ebay.!!!
                      SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Id go along with a plasterer, what a carry on about pretty much nothing. although I must say this negative feedback sounds REALLY SCARY, is it painful? is it life threatening? is it physically or mentally damaging? will it scar someone for life? Will it make a difference ? I think not.

Seems to me that collecting feedback is some kind of status symbol these days. like saying , Hey folks look at me Ive got bigger positive feedback than you, I must therefore be a better human being. Again I think not.

Relax and keep your dignity, dont get involved in the pettiness of it all, everyone is too eager to rush to judgement these days

Chill out

Bogus
                        Сви можемо

Comment

dont think its a question of can neg feedback hurt you
                          its more of can you trust this person when you send your money to recieve the goods you paid for i think but thats just my opinion hey
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                            Id go along with a plasterer, what a carry on about pretty much nothing. although I must say this negative feedback sounds REALLY SCARY, is it painful? is it life threatening? is it physically or mentally damaging? will it scar someone for life? Will it make a difference ? I think not.

Seems to me that collecting feedback is some kind of status symbol these days. like saying , Hey folks look at me Ive got bigger positive feedback than you, I must therefore be a better human being. Again I think not.

Relax and keep your dignity, dont get involved in the pettiness of it all, everyone is too eager to rush to judgement these days

Chill out

Bogus

Well said , I got into neg battle once after recieving a load of BNWT clothes which were worn out with holes in. Even went through his feed back and contacted his other buyers that he had neg feedbacked only to find he had done the sam as to me. About four of us got together and kept biiding on his stuff. One of the guys actually went round his house to demand his money back which he got. He was reported to Ebay but that was a waste of time in the end he closed his account and started again. However he made a mistake by photographing the clothes on the same duvet cover as previosly used which was brought to my attention by one of his other victims. I emailed him to say hello but then thought hey lifes to short.

Think you need to decide was it a geniune mistake if it is move on if not well leave neg, if you get it and its the only one genuine ebayers will see it as
                            retaliatory feed back.

Steve
                            Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

What are you going to do when you really have something to worry about. Get it in perspective and stop whinging.
                              You're suppost to be a big boy now, not crying because someone nicked your toy.

Comment

Working...
                              X