Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflating flat tyres after a mud bath

Hi guys
    Taking the surf round the world!! i just cant find a decent compressor to reinflate my tyres after a mud bath, its starting to **** me off as ive spent lots of time surfing the web. Any of you guys got any ideas and an address to find one
    Cheers Tim

I bought a Tyre Compressor a few years ago, and I have just used it this mornig, coz I've got a slow puncture. It is a Richmond I think I got it from Argos and was realy cheap, but I can't remeber how much it was though.

You can set the dial so it will swich off at your desired pressure, it's a bit slow though, but better than a foot pump.
    Last edited by Bobby Doc; 14 January 2006, 16:00.
    I like Orientals

Comment

I'm toying with the idea of converting the air con compressor to be a, er, compresor, using quick release air fittings. handy for inflating airbeds when camping.

Comment

have you seen these? http://www.4x4winches.com/truckair.htm
        Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
          I've got one of those - pretty good compressor for the price. Not as good as a converted air con compressor tho'
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

You Lazy Sod.!! Use your foot on a foot pump.!!

You nelly.!!!

Only joking.!!
            SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

I bought one from Lidl about a year ago.... cost a tenner and works a treat.
              Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                I've got one of those - pretty good compressor for the price. Not as good as a converted air con compressor tho'
                It looks like an ideal gap filler between the Argos specials and the £500 jobs but how long does it really take to inflate a tire from 15 to 30 psi? 5 minutes or is that a "from 5 minutes" advertising blag?? and do you know a cheaper supplier in the UK, I'm seeing $40 on US sites.

The air bag jack they sell is only £27 here http://www.justoffbase.co.uk/s.nl/sc....A/id.13985/.f
                has anyone used one? A more flexible alternative to a high lift??
                PM ME IF YOU'RE SELLING A 2ND GEN 3.0TD...

Comment

Working...
                X