4x4 MART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 MART

Anyone else seen the Surfs in Febs issue. Pity he didn't have more to say about it on the off-roading part.

Nobody read it then?

Comment

The only 4x4 mag I can get round my way is 4x4 and MPV Buyer. Lesley occasionally gets hold of TOR for me. I'll have to ask her where she gets it from.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

I haven't managed to get a hold of TOR for a while. Subscribing sounds the best thing. Cheaper too. Can you tell I'm Scottish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
          I haven't managed to get a hold of TOR for a while. Subscribing sounds the best thing. Cheaper too. Can you tell I'm Scottish!!!
          I would never have guessed
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
            Anyone else seen the Surfs in Febs issue. Pity he didn't have more to say about it on the off-roading part.
            Had a look at the mag while in WH Smiths. The reviewer sure knows his stuff....."the 1995 Surf has leaf springs in the rear....".

Good job he didn't take a look underneath eh? On the basis of that error alone I'd take the rest of the article with a big pinch of salt!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
              Had a look at the mag while in WH Smiths. The reviewer sure knows his stuff....."the 1995 Surf has leaf springs in the rear....".

Good job he didn't take a look underneath eh? On the basis of that error alone I'd take the rest of the article with a big pinch of salt!
              maybe it did?... mine currently has a suzuki transfer box in the boot!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
              X