front spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front spots

thinking of changing the two front yellow spots on my surf, are the easy to remove.

cheers
    mark

Originally posted by scouzzer1964
    thinking of changing the two front yellow spots on my surf, are the easy to remove.

cheers
    mark

1 nut on the bottom and two wires to disconnect for each light... easy!

19mm if i remember rightly! Save the wires.. tuck the behind the grill, you'll probably want the lights back on one day!
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
      1 nut on the bottom and two wires to disconnect for each light... easy!

19mm if i remember rightly! Save the wires.. tuck the behind the grill, you'll probably want the lights back on one day!
      Dont know weather to change the bulbs for more powerfull ones or buy some new ones, what do you think.

Comment

Dont know weather to change the bulbs for more powerfull ones or buy some new ones, what do you think.

Either way if your uprating either the bulb or the lights you'll need to rewire..

the surf wiring isn't the best... do a searck on here to see what i mean!

Personally if you want more light add some to a roof bar! and leave the spots as they are! either that or road angel spotlights (small round ones can look good strategically placed1

have a look at some of the members rigs to get some idea's

Joe
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Thanks m8, will have a look around, picking some new carpets the weekend.
          lovely jubly.

cheers
          mark

Comment

if your lamps are in good nick leave them on if you want brighter lights just change bulbs im useing 100s in mine not legal though but ive had no probs just up grade wires and fuse

Comment

Working...
            X