DVD for Santa's list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD for Santa's list

Just seen Hammer Down, a DVD available form Halfords, covering US rockcrawling comps and a little other action from monster trucks taking on the mountains.

Very cool DVD, a must see. This is my kind of wheelin', if you've seen my truck, you'll tell where the ideas come from!

Out of interest, one of the Monster trucks going rockcrawling, Insano (i think it was called), is now running in UK monster truck racing, under the name of Swamp Thing owned by my mate Tony Dixon.

Tony's verdict........

9/10! (lost one mark as being a couple of years old footage)
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Originally posted by TonyN
    Just seen Hammer Down, a DVD available form Halfords, covering US rockcrawling comps and a little other action from monster trucks taking on the mountains.

Very cool DVD, a must see. This is my kind of wheelin', if you've seen my truck, you'll tell where the ideas come from!

Out of interest, one of the Monster trucks going rockcrawling, Insano (i think it was called), is now running in UK monster truck racing, under the name of Swamp Thing owned by my mate Tony Dixon.

Tony's verdict........

9/10! (lost one mark as being a couple of years old footage)
    Was in Halfrauds the other day and while waiting at the till was a stand next to it with all sorts of DVD's on, saw that one and dropped the hint not sure if she got it though, probably thinking about the new kitchen.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Working...
    X