Local Gararge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Gararge

Hi everyone, just joined and just got my first surf! its 1993 2.4 TD considered the head problems etc and thought no! its too good BUY IT NOW!! so i have.

Seems to be running fine with no problems at all.

But could anyone point me in the right direction to finding a reputable and trustworthy garage or private mechanic in the manchester area who could give it a look over and service her? its a direct import so i am the first UK owner so want to be sure all is ok.

Cheers guys
    [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN
    Hi everyone, just joined and just got my first surf! its 1993 2.4 TD considered the head problems etc and thought no! its too good BUY IT NOW!! so i have.

But could anyone point me in the right direction to finding a reputable and trustworthy garage or private mechanic in the manchester area who could give it a look over and service her? its a direct import so i am the first UK owner so want to be sure all is ok.

Cheers guys
    try stevo on here he is good
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

here is a link to his site and tel.no.http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pa...evo/index.html
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by stormforce1067
        try stevo on here he is good
        great mate will do thanks again

Comment

Stevo

As far as i'm aware Stevo doesn't do general serviceing and repairs.. just heads and rebuilds.. at least thats what he told me in October

For general servicing i use Altrincham Auto Services. They are a small independant and are great.

I have already reviewed them Here

Hope this helps

Joe
          Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Why don't you come for a play with us at Haslingdon Quarry on sunday

Be good fun and a chance to see what your surf can do with the added reassurance there will always be someone to pull you out!

Joe
            Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by joe112
              As far as i'm aware Stevo doesn't do general serviceing and repairs.. just heads and rebuilds.. at least thats what he told me in October

For general servicing i use Altrincham Auto Services. They are a small independant and are great.

Hope this helps

Joe
              Great as I work in Sale just down the Road this would be just the job. Thanks again

Comment

Whoa!

Why don't you come for a play with us at Haslingdon Quarry on sunday

Be good fun and a chance to see what your surf can do with the added reassurance there will always be someone to pull you out!

Joe
                Not that brave enough yet mate ..got to get to know it first, tried it once with an old fourtrak and rolled it ...but will def take you up on it soon as...thanks again for the info..

Comment

Not that brave enough yet mate ..got to get to know it first, tried it once with an old fourtrak and rolled it ...but will def take you up on it soon as...thanks again for the info..
                  Sounds familier.??
                  SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
                    Sounds familier.??
                    What does me or the fourtrak?

Comment

Cheers guys
                      STEVO for all your engine work. Us guys will help with the rest. Is yours BLUE by any chance?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Hope this helps

Joe
                        STEVO will service SURFS !
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                        X