Nice 1 A-Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 1 A-Plan

Just had to go through that dreaded time of ringing round for insurance.Rang a plan last year and they were £50 of target.Gave them a ring this morning and they`ve beat other quotes by nearly 100 quid.Needless to say i`ve just paid up.

Strange in`it how quotes can alter so much in just 12 months.Wonder if it`s because there`s been a surf population explosion, I know there`s alot more about these days.

Anyway i`m happy(it was 300 quid full comp for myself and the wife,motor parked on street and i`ve got the usuall SP30`S),Champion
    Stella Artois

its down to the insurance company randomiser. they have the same list of insurance costs, but its then fed into the randomiser, which will do anything from knocking 15 % to adding 15% on, depending on the prevailing wind. aledgedly.this is why they all say in their adverts 'save up to 30%'
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

but the girl in A Plan is very tasty!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

eh up,

They did a cracking deal for me, coming out £300 cheaper than anyone else.

ended up costing me £604 fully comp. which is great considering i'm 23 with 5 years no claims, and I got a 3.0td. The weird thing was its only £250 cheaper than the Skyline!!

good people though.

cheers,

Mart
        Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

They were good for me, reduced the price 3 times !!!!! and beat everyone else
          3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Weren't quite the cheapest for me, but the people who were really didn't seem to know what they were talking about, which doesn't do a lot for my confidence so A-Plan got my business.

Hopefully we'll never have to find out how good they are at sorting out claims.

Comment

Working...
            X