Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muddy Day Out

Hi all
    Well today I took my surf down the road to a place called Inverbervie. Nor-trak.co.uk is run by a bloke called Steve.

I did not know what to expect. I took it easy and the only thing that could have made it better are the tyres. I run BFGoodrich allterain and they are just not up to the amount of mud I experienced today. Sad though I need more use on road than Off.

Have a look at some of the Fun.
    Attached Files

Looks like fun

NOTE TO SELF MUST TAKE SURF TO SCOTLAND
    SECOND NOTE TO SELF >>>>>CHECK POSS FUEL BILL FIRST
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
      Looks like fun

NOTE TO SELF MUST TAKE SURF TO SCOTLAND
      SECOND NOTE TO SELF >>>>>CHECK POSS FUEL BILL FIRST
      most certainly does my friend.??
      SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by RSA Surfer
        I run BFGoodrich allterain and they are just not up to the amount of mud I experienced today. Sad though I need more use on road than Off.
        BFG AT's will cope as well as most in mud - if it's really sloppy try dropping the pressures to around 18-20psi and see the difference. Make sure you've got some way of pumping them up again tho
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
          BFG AT's will cope as well as most in mud - if it's really sloppy try dropping the pressures to around 18-20psi and see the difference. Make sure you've got some way of pumping them up again tho
          Spot on M8 I'll give that a bash next round end of the month

Comment

Looks a good site.
            Is there any Surf day's organised in Scotland? Having had my Surf for a week it would be good to catch up with fellow surfers and see what these vehicles can really do,
            The loacal Forestry Enterprise where i stay organise an event once a year( Forestry road with sections of off road) but thats the only event i know in this area. Plus there's usualy a 'Discovery' or a 'Freelander' (sorry for swearing) blockin the way.
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
              Looks a good site.
              Is there any Surf day's organised in Scotland? Having had my Surf for a week it would be good to catch up with fellow surfers and see what these vehicles can really do,
              The loacal Forestry Enterprise where i stay organise an event once a year( Forestry road with sections of off road) but thats the only event i know in this area. Plus there's usualy a 'Discovery' or a 'Freelander' (sorry for swearing) blockin the way.
              Nor-trak.co.uk it dont exist.???
              SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

bfg tyres allterain

Hi all
                Well today I took my surf down the road to a place called Inverbervie. Nor-trak.co.uk is run by a bloke called Steve.

I did not know what to expect. I took it easy and the only thing that could have made it better are the tyres. I run BFGoodrich allterain and they are just not up to the amount of mud I experienced today. Sad though I need more use on road than Off.

Have a look at some of the Fun.
                i run on them million mile tyres to; your probably runnin too much air try 18psi and then try 15psi you will be amazed they will plough through anything at that pressure they ave far more grip than you think, there is however a slight downside to such low pressure you can pop the tyre of the rim and you ave to pump them up to go back on the road i have run mine at 10 psi plenty grip try it gollygone happy surfin

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
                  Just searched mate. it's www.nor-trak.com

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
                    Looks a good site.
                    Sorry M8 it's very grim here. I was told today that Nortrak is the only one of it's kind in Scotland and they also said that Foresrty do not like allowing 4x4's in. So let me know and I'll try to attend.
                    Dev

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
                      www.nor-trak.com

Comment

Sorry M8 it's very grim here. I was told today that Nortrak is the only one of it's kind in Scotland and they also said that Foresrty do not like allowing 4x4's in. So let me know and I'll try to attend.
                        Dev
                        I've been to Stonehaven before and will hopefully come up this year, so may well be paying nortrak i visit.

Comment

Working...
                        X