Clear All

• Go on punk, make my day!!

Don't p**s these guys off!!

http://www.youtube.com/w/Machine-Gun...=machine%20gun

how sad!

Comment

Originally posted by sparkyaj
      how sad!
      I hate trigger happy americans. I spent 6 months in Iraq with them, we use to keep a book of how many killed eachother by accident.
      Kite Surf

Comment

Just part of the American way of life. One of the people I play online with on the xbox is from Texas he was stopped by the police carrying an M4 rifle in his car boot. They are legal to buy and use but if manufactured after a certain date (1985 I think) they must only fire on single shot. Weapons made before that date can be fully automatic this guy however decided to convert a late model rifle to auto fire. He did this because new rifles are about $800 whereas the old ones are selling for about $5000. The police did not look kindly on his conversion and promptly confiscated the weapon he's now been charged with possesion of an illegal firearm and is looking at 3 years in jail. When I asked him why he had converted it he replied "because it's cheaper than buying the real deal" evidently parts to convert them are freely available in most gun shops and it's not actually illegal to convert them just illegal to own them.

Comment

I got to have one ...........now where is the nearest pikie site
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
            I hate trigger happy americans. I spent 6 months in Iraq with them, we use to keep a book of how many killed eachother by accident.
            that's why they train with broom sticks!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              that's why they train with broom sticks!!
              Planks for planks.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
                bet it was the thickness of the yellow pages!!
                [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
                [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X